Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the zerk

the zerk

"I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee. Empty
PostSubject: "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.   "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvWzT1ky3Q
Back to top Go down
Penske

PostSubject: Re: "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.   "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Hey! Theres me Smile
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

PostSubject: Re: "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.   "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 am

That's not fcing he was standing beside you dude. I'm going to talk to fucking Justin for changing the rules.
Back to top Go down
the zerk

the zerk

PostSubject: Re: "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.   "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am

anosh alot of people quit because of the so called "no rules" thing that is why justin set that there should be rules. Everyone is happy about it. Also that means practically no ancient magics in the wild unless your brid fighting which is a good choice made by justin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.   "I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I mage y00" a new mod breaking the rules by fcing people that use melee.
Page 1 of 1