Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?

Go down 
+7
L0l0
Noppa
DeathBetiny
g77r7
puregrime
hugz
Anosh
11 posters

Do you think we should have rules while pking?
Yes
DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_vote_lcap44%DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 12 ]
No
DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_vote_lcap56%DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

Do you think we should have rules while pking (e.g. no fcing, no rushing, no pjing) or do you want there to be no rules while pking? Please vote.

- If I find out you voted twice you're vote will NOT count (ill check ip's).

Poll will be closed at 3:00PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), which is in 1 hour!

Last edited by Anosh on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
hugz

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 am

The only rule i think we should have , would have to be 'Fcing'
Because when fcing the other player is powerless,
Back to top Go down
puregrime
Donator
Donator
puregrime

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

nooooo fc is funny make sure u carry range gear with you then duhhhhhhh range owns mage
Back to top Go down
g77r7

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

edge pk should have rules maybe not dragons and fog.
Back to top Go down
hugz

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

puregrime wrote:
nooooo fc is funny make sure u carry range gear with you then duhhhhhhh range owns mage

Than would be smart, some fcers pray melee, or whatever gear you're wearing, so you'd still be powerless. and they can run anytime they want, you cant cause you're kinda frozen. >.>
Back to top Go down
DeathBetiny
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: my opinion   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 am

regardless of bringing range people who far cast are usually the ones who cant pvp anyother way and i dont think letting them do so is getting them the real pvp practice to be good. just sitting there and freezing then running away is pretty pussy and shouldnt be allowd.you can freeze someone then meelee them hybriding would be alright but just fc all by its self would ruin pvp in assasinscape!
Back to top Go down
Noppa

PostSubject: No Rule In Pk   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:12 pm

However, some did not follow them, and this would generate more complaints and the pointless fights. If it is directly allowed, each part to prepare for it and accessorize according to pk. SO MY VOTE IS NO RULES!
---------------------------------------------------NO HONOR!------------------------------------------------------

-The Noppa-
Back to top Go down
DeathBetiny
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm

allowed or not there will always be fights over fc and other things but by having a a farcasting rule would cut down the fighting. Because there would only be the one guy breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
kokeilij

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 pm

no rules!!!!! that good when can fc ppl and make them l2pk
Back to top Go down
L0l0

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Idk which to vote for Razz
Back to top Go down
kid neji

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

no rules fcing is ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
lil noob

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm

i clicked worng thign i ment to click no and i clickes yes change it plz!!
Back to top Go down
DeathBetiny
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:49 pm

are you dum allowing fc will make people not l2pk....ittle make everyone fc and ittle become a mage server and i know new players hate mages as much as i do!
Back to top Go down
arbi h

PostSubject: arbi h   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm

rushing yes pjing yes buttt no fcing
Back to top Go down
Nortti

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm

VICTORYY!!! WE HAVE VICTORYY!!! YES I LOVE U ALL NIGGAS WHO WOTED NO santa
Back to top Go down
DeathBetiny
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:58 pm

i bet like 3-4 of nos voted are double ip
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm

DeathBetiny wrote:
i bet like 3-4 of nos voted are double ip

Its not possible, the system will only let you vote once per ip/computer.
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:02 pm

No rules wins. Thread CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?   DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAVE NO RULES IN PKING?
Page 1 of 1