Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money making ways for newest people to Assasinscape!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the zerk

the zerk

Money making ways for newest people to Assasinscape! Empty
PostSubject: Money making ways for newest people to Assasinscape!   Money making ways for newest people to Assasinscape! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Im'ma tell you some of the best money making ways for new players Very Happy

One is dragons pk these dragons are level 111 use protect from melee they drop from an ags to a firecape. They are really not hard to beat just bring you some super restore pots and food real easy.

There is ::arma another easy creature its kree'ara this creatrue drops armadyl based items such as hilts and arma armor etc..

Also there is ::bandos he drops alot of herbs some of his good drops are bandos armor and godsword. A one coin drop and some other nasty drops lol.

Also there is the corporeal beast a very hard creature you may need help if your new to the server they drop rare shields (elysian, spectral, arcane, and divine spirit sigils) Very rare and there price doesn't come cheap.

The tormented demon drops various items like dragon claws etc.. Haven't really killed him alot but he does drop claws.

::Sara drops saradomin hilts which can make a saradomin godsword if you have a godsword blade (obtained from blue dragons at dragons pk)

::Zammy drops alot of ashes not too many goods except a zamorak hilt used to make a zamorak godsword.

That about wraps it up if anyone has any questions or about drops just ask me I'll give as much help as I can thanks!!!!!!! santa
Back to top Go down

Money making ways for newest people to Assasinscape!
Page 1 of 1