Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the zerk

the zerk

I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying. Empty
PostSubject: I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying.   I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Today I have seen lots of ancient magers maging people up closing and using protect from melee. I consider it farcasting b/c one with the protect from melee the person with melee couldn't hit. Also with the mage if they were to run out of food they would automatically lose because of mage. Which is making no sense that is why alot of people quit because magers all over the wild which piss people off. So now you see how some people feel when they get maged eh? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying.   I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 am

In my eyes that is forcasting, if this happens again tell a mod and they will jail them immediately.
Back to top Go down

I'm here to talk about this upclose ancient maging people with melee and praying.
Page 1 of 1