Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're losing people!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the zerk

the zerk

We're losing people! Empty
PostSubject: We're losing people!   We're losing people! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Lately for the past few days we have been losing many people. There is hardly above 10 people online does any one have any ideas of how to get this server more populated. We need to start making vids of the server for one.... The pking is messed up with fcers which makes people quit. I'm just asking for ideas to make this server have more people. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

We're losing people! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're losing people!   We're losing people! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I have already went through this plenty of times, we dont want too many people because the more people we recruit the more we will get ddosed. If we really did want to recruit people we would have put the server up on mopar. Me and Justin and thinking about doing something though, we wont reveal our plan until we have it going.
Back to top Go down

We're losing people!
Page 1 of 1