Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

woody moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woody

woody moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: woody moderator Application   woody moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am

Name:Michael
In-game name: Woody
Forums name: Woody
Timezone(GMT +1
Do you play when most of the staff are off?: i play wen i am on the computer and if the staff are offline i will try my best to controll order in the server
Do you play over the night?: it depends, but i will try my best
Are you active on the chat box: yes i am and i allways will be even if i dont get Staff
Average of time you play a week: ermmm 49hours
Are you active on the forums?: yes and i am a pro at fourms i can help and i can get awesome crowns and much more and a xat chat box that will go on ur fourms
How long have you played Warscape?: 1 day, but i will be on along time so you guys can get to know me.
i dont know how to code
Well i am a co owner on a server and was mod on another server and another server i was admin, but they got shut down and 1 got hacked so i quit it and i have been looking for another server for like 2 week now and i think i have found one so i will try my best to show you i am loyal to the server and fourms as well as the staff and players. i will help people still even if i dont get staff..

hereby state, that if i abuse my Administrative Status, and if i quit, i will lose my status and rank.If i mess up and/or do something dire, then i will be iped banned permanantly.
Signed,
Woody

i know im new, but i will be on like all the time so get to know me:D
Back to top Go down
woody

PostSubject: Re: woody moderator Application   woody moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 am

OO ye btw i can get us some people i will help with that:D and i am a pro at these forums i can get us good crowns Very Happy i will do that anyway if u want add me on msn

Mickywood96@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: woody moderator Application   woody moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 am

Lol warscape?
Anyways, you just joined so you will have to prove yourself to the staff that you are capable of meeting the expectations of a mod. Did you copy and paste this application from another forum you applied on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woody moderator Application   woody moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

woody moderator Application
Page 1 of 1