Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

applying for mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demonic1

demonic1

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 am

I'm applying for the position of server moderator. i believe that i am a good pick for moderator because i have had past experience with staff positions such as mod, admin, and co owner. I am also kind to other players and help them get started and try to answer as many questions as possible. Also when people are fighting ( such as when players were complaining about the staff abusing powers) i don't get involved in the argument instead i attempt to find a solution to the problem so that every one is happy.
Back to top Go down
Rofl Soi Soi
Donator
Donator
Rofl Soi Soi

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 am

TBH I don't think you've played long enough, plus your not a donator so you don't even know half the stuff?
Back to top Go down
demonic1

demonic1

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 am

I don't think that its fare to not give me a chance to be a staff member just because i don't have money to pay for the game. actually that's kinda against the law i believe (not the not making staff but the holding against me how much money i have to spend) and just because your "donor" status doesn't mean that you know more about the game. and ive been playing the server basically since its been up. Besides ive seen people who haven't been playing as long as me become staff.
Back to top Go down
Rofl Soi Soi
Donator
Donator
Rofl Soi Soi

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

demonic1 wrote:
I don't think that its fare to not give me a chance to be a staff member just because i don't have money to pay for the game. actually that's kinda against the law i believe (not the not making staff but the holding against me how much money i have to spend) and just because your "donor" status doesn't mean that you know more about the game. and ive been playing the server basically since its been up. Besides ive seen people who haven't been playing as long as me become staff.

Actually not being a donor, you don't know about donor island, and its a donation not paying for the game. Its like giving money to charity, thats not illegal.
Back to top Go down
demonic1

demonic1

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:29 am

i never said donating is illegal i said not giving me a fare chance just because i didn't donate is. and just because i don't know about one part of the game doesn't mean i shouldn't have a chance.... and only becoming mod because u donate is just sad... p2mod=fail
Back to top Go down
Warrior

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Tbh, we are full right now on staff. You don't need donator status to get mod like rofl said, but it does help. You do need some more time to prove to justin and the other owners that you are mod material. Thank you for your submission still.
Back to top Go down
demonic1

demonic1

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Warrior wrote:
Tbh, we are full right now on staff. You don't need donator status to get mod like rofl said, but it does help. You do need some more time to prove to justin and the other owners that you are mod material. Thank you for your submission still.
Ok well thanks for your input but i asked justin if there were staff openings and he said yes and to apply here... so thanks so much for w/e u have to think but im going by what the owner says not you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

applying for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for mod   applying for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

applying for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assasin-Scape :: Apply for Staff :: Applications for Mod here-
Jump to: