Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really good suggestions for the server!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the zerk

the zerk

Really good suggestions for the server!!! Empty
PostSubject: Really good suggestions for the server!!!   Really good suggestions for the server!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi I've worked on servers for a long time I'll give some suggestions... Potions like the overloads and extreme pots should be for use of every non donor, donor, and mod+. The server needs some new bosses to keep every one interested in the server. Finally, some robes that you can spawn you can not wear but if somehow you could make them be wearable of some sort that would be great thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

PostSubject: Re: Really good suggestions for the server!!!   Really good suggestions for the server!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

The extreme pots idea is really stupid since pking would be really over powered. We basically have all the bosses, what other boss is there rather than the ones we already have? And the robes are not nessesary to wear but i'll have a look at what I can do.
Back to top Go down
the zerk

the zerk

PostSubject: Re: Really good suggestions for the server!!!   Really good suggestions for the server!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

dude lol. Bork chaos elemental revenants... hmm the avatars of nomads requiem what else. umm also teleports to work to tele to varrock lummby fally etc... umm doors able to open and stuff there.
Back to top Go down
david

PostSubject: some updates   Really good suggestions for the server!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey!

some cool things you should add are

1. skill cape emotes

2. runescafting pouchs (small, big, ect)

3. broad tip bolts (but please make them like 300gp each to buy)

thanks

-dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really good suggestions for the server!!!   Really good suggestions for the server!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really good suggestions for the server!!!
Page 1 of 1