Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't log on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
g77r7

Can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Can't log on   Can't log on I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:54 pm

when i try to log on to this account on teh client it says invalid usernaem or password and i type the correct one for each. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

Can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log on   Can't log on I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

If you recently changed your password to something over 12 characters that could be your problem, if not what is the name of the account you cant log in on?
Back to top Go down
g77r7

Can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log on   Can't log on I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Anosh wrote:
If you recently changed your password to something over 12 characters that could be your problem, if not what is the name of the account you cant log in on?

g77r7

the password wasnt over 12 characters, i loged out took a break, then tried to log back on and it gave me that message.
Back to top Go down
g77r7

Can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log on   Can't log on I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh, and i can log on to the forums but not on to the game.
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

Can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log on   Can't log on I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Pmed you your password. Check your forums inbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't log on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log on   Can't log on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't log on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assasin-Scape :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: