Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mmshadow's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mmshadow

Mmshadow's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Mmshadow's Mod Application   Mmshadow's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 am

Desired Rank/Position:
In-Game Moderator.

Past Staff Experience:
-Generation X Administrator, Server Population 60+
-Mercy-scape 525 Administrator, Server Population 15+

Why do you deserve this position?:

I think that I deserve this position because I am very dedicated to this server and am on AT THE VERY LEAST 2 hours a day. On the weekend nights for me, usually there are no other staff members on the server to enforce the rules so I think I could help out there. Also, I think I deserve this because Im not the type to abuse fellow players, (although I may flame while pking) :p and enjoy helping new players learn the basics of the server. The thing I understand is, that the more staff members continue to abuse there powers the less people play, and I would very much like this server to be a well respected server and of one of the greatest.

Sincerely,
Mmshadow
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com lemonparty.org you.homo.com
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Mmshadow's Mod Application   Mmshadow's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:04 pm

I remember about a week ago, where you were verbally harrassing me and sponge. You need to clean up your act before you will even be considered by Justin for moderator.
Back to top Go down
mmshadow

PostSubject: Re: Mmshadow's Mod Application   Mmshadow's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 am

Warrior wrote:
I remember about a week ago, where you were verbally harrassing me and sponge. You need to clean up your act before you will even be considered by Justin for moderator.

You need to be on more often and actually help people.
Back to top Go down
mmshadow

PostSubject: Re: Mmshadow's Mod Application   Mmshadow's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 am

The only mod I see helping new players is sponge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmshadow's Mod Application   Mmshadow's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mmshadow's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1