Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't start server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawoot

Can't start server Empty
PostSubject: Can't start server   Can't start server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Hello, I downloaded the server and all but I do not know how to start the server. I can't find where I am suppose to click, so if you can help me with that, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Rofl Soi Soi
Donator
Donator
Rofl Soi Soi

Can't start server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't start server   Can't start server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Uhm... so you have a .zip or .rar file right? you open it then highlight the file ( one click ) then you extract to destop and then open that folder and click run Very Happy! I hope that helped
Back to top Go down
Justin
Owner
Owner

Can't start server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't start server   Can't start server I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

you need to go on here http://rarlabs.com/ and download that then install right click and click extract open the folder and click run
Back to top Go down
http://www.relentless-scape.freeforums.biz
ibefroob

Can't start server Empty
PostSubject: error conect j5?   Can't start server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 pm

the cmd prompt loading the client says error connecting to j5 and willnt load. whats the problem?!?
Back to top Go down
Deathguy250

Can't start server Empty
PostSubject: Error   Can't start server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm

I've tried to load it, and finally could, but now when i enter my user name and pass, it says "error connecting to server", how do i fix this? Thanks in advance for the help :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't start server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't start server   Can't start server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't start server
Page 1 of 1