Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rofl Soi Soi
Donator
Donator
Rofl Soi Soi

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Empty
PostSubject: Assasin-Scape Basic Guide   Assasin-Scape Basic Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey guys Rofl Soi Soi here, this is a basic guide I made since I've seen multiple people ask very simple questions and I'd like to contribute more the community. (Please tell me how I did and what to add I could always use help, just constructive criticism not flames [I made this at 2 In the morning so if the sentence don't make sense please tell me]>.<)

Firstly, you start at home, Edgeville.
Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Home_b12
If you haven't already do ::pure or ::master to get you stats maxed out Very Happy

If you explore a little and head north you will find a couple of things. An alter to restore prayer points, a portal to go to Donator Island, a lever that goes to multi-wild, and a Tzhaar cave entrance for Jad (Jad is safe no items are lost)
Assasin-Scape Basic Guide North_10

Now go through the tabs, in the quest tab you will see multiple things like Home, BH, and KDR. The blue colored words are teleports when clicked. 'Shops' won't teleport you, it will open an interface.
Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Quest_11

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Shop_b10

Now here is one really good thing that people always seem to miss and constantly ask, "ID for roktale plawkz?" Or, "ID for venge r00nz?!" Simply click the green star in the quest tab to bring you to the acheivement diary. In it, it has for free players: Venge runes, Barrage runes, Unoted Rocktail, and a single set of pots consisting of 1 Saradomin Brew, Super restore, Prayer potion, Super attack, and Super strength potions. (I highly reccomend just doing the command ::pots for 500 of each of these noted, also do ::food for 500 noted tuna potatoes they heal 1 less then rocktail but you can spawn more)
There are also Donator benefits for commands. You can access your bank anywhere at anytime but, in the wilderness. You can access the Donator shop, spawn Donator Capes, and Recharge Prayer and Special attack anywhere but, the wilderness.
Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Click_10

Finally you are left to ask, "How do I make money?"
Dragons!
Your armour should be default, I have a Dragon fire sheild and firecape because those are interchangeable. As for inventory I bring 2 Super Strengths and attacks, 4 Super Restores, 1 Super Defence, and the rest Rocktail. (You can also use venges but that takes up space for valuable drops)
Now that you're ready go into your quest tab and click the DRAGON PK teleport!

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Dragon10

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Attack10

Once you have killed all the dragons you're satisfied with, bank all of your inventory and take out only the things you want to sell from the loot. Go into the quest tab and scroll down, press the blue button 'Sell Inventory' it will then sell all of the items that are sellable in your inventory for cash! Then use that cash to buy better armour then repeat the process till you have enough to buy preferable, a Godsword from a player. Once you have a Godsword you can easily start to do Godwars Dungeon!

(To be continued)

A quick few things to rap it up. To change spell books you need to do '::switch 0-2' I beleive 0 is normal 1 is ancients and 2 is lunar.
To spawn items do -
'::item 13101 3' .........Spawns 3 Top hats
::item Item ID(13101) and ammount(3)

I will be adding a Godwars Guide later on.

Alright guys thats it please tell me how I did! Thanks Very Happy

-Rofl Soi Soi
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assasin-Scape Basic Guide   Assasin-Scape Basic Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 am

Great starter guide, I actually didn't know about the green star.

Thanks for letting me know!
Back to top Go down

Assasin-Scape Basic Guide
Page 1 of 1