Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the zerk

the zerk

the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk... Empty
PostSubject: the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk...   the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 am

Everytime I try to walk it shuts the server down and I donated 20$ to this server so idk waht to do..
Back to top Go down
nones

PostSubject: Re: the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk...   the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 pm

ill tell u exactly what u can do.. that is quit because no one seems to care about this server that is any staff... and no one helps or understands
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

PostSubject: Re: the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk...   the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:34 pm

nones wrote:
ill tell u exactly what u can do.. that is quit because no one seems to care about this server that is any staff... and no one helps or understands

We havn't even realeased the good copy of the client. We showed you guys the rough copy to see how its like and we've been making improvements for about 9 hours straight now.
Back to top Go down
mookchi

PostSubject: mookchi   the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 am

WELL THAT SOUNDS GOOD WHEN IS IT RELEASED? lol! afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk...   the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the 317 client shuts off when i try to walk...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assasin-Scape :: General :: Help-
Jump to: