Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost all gear when i got disconnected

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tdood11

tdood11

lost all gear when i got disconnected Empty
PostSubject: lost all gear when i got disconnected   lost all gear when i got disconnected I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 am

i got disconnected lost all my gear, was in same place in wilderness and had 0 hp but didnt die
Back to top Go down
the zerk

the zerk

PostSubject: Re: lost all gear when i got disconnected   lost all gear when i got disconnected I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 pm

What happen was someone most likely attacked you and killed you before it actually logged you out its happened to me a few times but its okay life does go on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Empris Altar

PostSubject: Re: lost all gear when i got disconnected   lost all gear when i got disconnected I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:00 am

no, actually, its when the server thinks you multi logged, so it erases everything you had on/in you're inventory, to stop multi logging x-fers. :/

happens alot, most of the admins will give back you're stuff if you ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost all gear when i got disconnected   lost all gear when i got disconnected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost all gear when i got disconnected
Page 1 of 1