Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pkers for a change.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Take Notes

Pkers for a change. Empty
PostSubject: Pkers for a change.   Pkers for a change. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 am

Recently we have been losing even more people than we were losing due to the fact that the pking rules have been changed again without players consent even after a vote was previously taken to get rid of the rules in the wild.

<>Remaining players are starting a petition to get the rules removed once again from the wild in hopes to bring the fun back in pking and possibly bring some of the old pkers back while attracting new players in the process.

<>All who agree that the pk rules should be removed please comment and post your opinions on this thread in hopes to reaching the mods to change the rules.

---I know i want the rules changed. How about you?
Back to top Go down
ethannx
Donator
Donator

Pkers for a change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pkers for a change.   Pkers for a change. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:38 am

noticted when u took of pk rules the amount of players always on was round 25 now u put them back on now we avaerabe about 5 peep
Back to top Go down

Pkers for a change.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assasin-Scape :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: