Assasin-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasin-Scape

#1 RSPS

VoteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

loss counter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thizzzz

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: loss counter   loss counter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm

dont delete this im just trying to keep track of everything ive lost to dc's
void:4
ags:7
divine:4
claws:too many
fire capes:12
arcane:1
vls (deg):1
pk points lost:350
Back to top Go down
thizzzle

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: loss counter   loss counter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm

make that 5 void sets
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: loss counter   loss counter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

What is this supposed to mean? If you knew anything about server's you would know that in order to prevent it from crashing you HAVE to restart it once every hour. The "d/c"'s are actually server restarts, there is nothing wrong with the connection.

-This is going to locked and moved to archives soon.
Back to top Go down
letsthizz

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: loss counter   loss counter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 am

Anosh wrote:
What is this supposed to mean? If you knew anything about server's you would know that in order to prevent it from crashing you HAVE to restart it once every hour. The "d/c"'s are actually server restarts, there is nothing wrong with the connection.

-This is going to locked and moved to archives soon.

Anosh wrote:
The VPS was very screwy today. I had to restart it manually twice; once because it shut down by itself than because it was lagging too hard. Next time you lose items on a d/c please tell me so I can rollback your account.

?
Back to top Go down
Anosh
Admin
Admin
Anosh

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: loss counter   loss counter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

The VPS was having problems only ONE day because they were upgrading it. For me to rollback your account you have to tell me within 30 minutes of the loss. I'm pretty sure you never lost that many items at one time, am i right?
Back to top Go down
letsthizz

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: a   loss counter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 am

all of this pretty much happened the day the vps was acting silly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loss counter Empty
PostSubject: Re: loss counter   loss counter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

loss counter
Page 1 of 1